Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! Here are a few things I am loving this week!

{one}
It's our birthiversary week! My birthday was yesterday, Kyle's birthday is tomorrow, and our 5th anniversary is on Friday! We tend to be pretty low key in our celebrating, but it's a still a fun week for us.
one from the archives - July 4, 2005

{two}
I am loving our friends who help us celebrate our special week. Monday night Val and Kathryn came over to stay with Brennan, so Kyle and I could go see the new Transformers movie. (I really liked it btw). Tonight Amanda is coming over to stay so we can go out to dinner! Thanks, friends!

{three}
A while back Kyle painted our kitchen. When I took all the decorations down, so he could paint, I never put them back up thinking I would like to do something different. I finally got around to it! Previously I had gone with a red color scheme for the kitchen, but now it's blue. It works well because our countertops are blue/gray. Here's a little shot of some of the new/repainted stuff!

{four}
The little menu board in the picture above was a Pinterest inspiration. I don't think mine is as cute as the one I found on Pinterest, but I still like it. I bought a $1 frame at The Dollar Store, but because they didn't have any white ones, the hubs spray painted it white for me. Then I just printed the days of the week onto yellow scrapbook paper I already had. Kyle also helped with another Pinterest idea. He used PBC pipe to make a storage spot for my straightening iron! Find my Pinterest page here!

{five}
We had a nice 4th of July cookout at the Kindel's on Monday. They host a cookout every year and have an exceptional turnout! I didn't take a single picture while we were there, but here's one of the little guy on the 4th!

{six}
Last night I went to Fenway Park to see a Red Sox game! I went with four girlfriends and it was a great way to celebrate my birthday! Boston pulled out a win with a crazy last play!

{seven}
While I was at Fenway, Kyle started staining our deck. It's not finished, but I am already loving it. I am so thankful for a hubby that likes to work on projects like this!

{eight}
I'm loving our two cats. Well, most of the time. The gray one is always sweet, the black and white one has sweet moments.
Elvis

Dino

{nine}
Of course I'm loving these two guys!

What are you loving today? Head over to Jamie's blog to join the party!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness you have so much going on this week! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to your husband and happy anniversary!! And of course, Happy Wednesday!

Elizabeth said...

I love pinterest too! It is so addicting. I love that idea for your flat iron. I may have to try that. And I saw Transformers 3 with the hubs this weekend and liked it - although it was very intense!

Greer's Gossip said...

Happy Birthday/Anniversary week!!

The Dishmons said...

hahaha it makes me laugh that you are actually loving your cats! Oh Dino and Elvis.....so much for craigslist ;)

Klein Dot Co said...

How cute are y'all with your birthiversary week?!? Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...