HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
It's been awhile since we've linked up for Tot School. This past week still wasn't very exciting, but I thought I would show the few things I did manage to capture.
Brennan still loves transferring things. He moved blocks from one basket into several smaller baskets.
His ABSOLUTELY favorite activity is shaking things. He always makes the same face when doing it. Such an intense look!
On Tuesday morning, Brennan spent over an hour playing with a couple sets of markers and a box. I'm not sure why that stuff held his interest so long, but it was pretty amazing! I apologize for the poor quality of the photos. I snapped them with the iPhone since the good camera was upstairs.
| He liked taking the markers out of their box. |
| He also liked putting them back in. |
I like these next three shots because he got distracted by the dog running around.
And then these next two crack me up!
| He put all the markers in upside, except the blue one (see it under his left index finger?) |
| But he quickly realized that blue one looked different and took it out, flipped it over, and put it back in. Too funny! |
| He also liked throwing the markers into a big empty box. |
One of his other favorite activities? Reading! This particular morning, he must've had me read over 20 books before we ever left his room for the morning. I wanted to snap a pic of him surrounded by all the books.
Brennan is making some gross motor progress too. I put a video of him cruising along the couch here. Here are some pictures of him doing it another time.
Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:
Post a Comment