Monday, June 27, 2011

2nd Haircut

Brennan had his first haircut a few months ago. It's grown quite a bit since then and I have felt for a while now that it was time for another one. After dinner tonight, the whole family took a walk and Kyle said he would cut B's hair when we got back to the house. I was a little nervous, but Kyle does a good job cutting his own hair, so I decided to let him try.

We came home, sat B in his highchair, put a video on the computer, and started trimming. At first Kyle was using scissors, but I wasn't really happy with the results. He decided to just bust out the clippers and give it a good buzz!

Here are some BEFORE shots:
Trying to rock a mohawk just yesterday!

Playing this morning.

And some AFTER shots (please excuse the chocolate ice cream on his face):
\
 



Doesn't he look like a big boy now? I think it's perfect for the summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...