Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Toy Box

I mentioned in a previous post that Kyle was building a toy box for Brennan. I wanted to share pictures of the finished product. We haven't put it in Brennan's room yet, but it is already full of toys. Brennan's floor is much clearer now! It's so nice to have a home for all his toys and I think it will be nice that he can't see all his toys at once. He tends to only play with something for a few seconds before wanting something else when everything is within his view.






Doesn't it look nice? This was Kyle's first attempt at making one and I think it turned out great!

3 comments:

The Dishmons said...

can I put an order in for a bench one? I want it to be white! Thanks! haha!

Sherri said...

Nice job, Kyle! It looks awesome!

Sheryl said...

Nice job, Kyle! You continue to amaze me with all your talents...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...