Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

It's that time again! I hope you've had a great week and that your weekend is fabulous!

1. So how cool is this?!?! I am committing to learning 2 scriptures each month, so by the end of the year, I will have memorized 24! I just picked my second verse for the month of January yesterday. It is Psalm 55:22. It's really easy to memorize, while also having an important message. But then I felt like it was totally the right verse for me to be learning because later that afternoon I was on youtube looking at Seeds Family Worship videos. Well you know how youtube has related videos off to the right-hand side? Guess what video was over there??? Yep...Psalm 55:22.


2. If you need a good laugh, check out the video in the previous post. I recorded it on the computer and when you play it back the timing is all off, so it makes it hilarious. I need to take it down and record a new one on my camera, but I couldn't stop laughing while I was watching, so I thought you might like a laugh too!

3. Check out the cool presents Brennan already got for his birthday. Thanks Josh, Amanda, Adah, and Michaela! He loves them!



4. One of my favorite things during the day is reading with Brennan. He LOVES books right now. The highlight is probably when he "asks" (points, grunts, and signs please) for his Twas the Night Before Christmas book. This is the story his Papaw (Kyle's dad) recorded for him. The first page is a narrator who says, "This book is a special Christmas present from someone who loves you very much." When that voice comes on, Brennan's face just lights up. It is the cutest thing ever!

5. We have had sippy success! The newest sippy cup I bought Brennan last Sunday is a hit! He will drink an entire serving of milk from it every time! No bottle! Woohoo! (The sippy is a NUK).

And a bonus #6 - Our neighbor came and shoveled our driveway today while Kyle was at work. Kyle shoveled this morning so he could get out and then it kept snowing, so it was going to need to be shoveled before he came home. I planned on going out during B's 2nd nap, but when B was eating lunch, Ringo started going nuts and I looked outside and saw John shoveling! So thankful for nice neighbors!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...