Saturday, January 8, 2011

SNOW!

It started snowing last night just before we went to bed and we woke up to a couple inches of the white stuff this morning. Brennan has never "played" in the snow before and we figured today would be a good day.

Here's Brennan this morning eating breakfast.

Dada took some pictures of the backyard this morning.

Then after Brennan woke up from his (three hour) nap, we played inside for a little bit and then bundled up and headed out. We don't have snow clothes for Brennan in his size, so he is wearing a 24 month snow suit and size 7 boots! Ha! All he was going to do was sit in the snow anyways, so we figured it would get the job done.






1 comment:

Lauren said...

I hope it snows while we are there so I can play in the snow with monkey butt. I wanna build him a snowman!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...