I know tons of my friends have them and most of the ones who don't have some sort of smart phone. Many of them use their phones to read blogs.
As I was reading my blogs today, I saw this post from Mom Tried It. It was asking if your blog is mobilized. A blog that is mobilized will show a condensed version on mobile devices. Mom Tried It said this about mobilizing: No need to zoom in. No long loading time because of sidebar buttons or widgets. You can still makes comments and read them. Your site, just simplified. You click on the arrow next to the post title to read the entire post. Easy.
And it really was easy! I started to follow her steps:
If you are on Blogger, here is what you do.
- Go to the Beta Dashboard of Blogger Draft, http://draft.blogger.com/
- “Settings” Tab
- “Email & Mobile” Tab
- The very first section is “Mobile Template”. Click the Yes button.
- Save the settings at the very bottom.
However, as soon as I got to my dashboard, a screen came up talking about mobilizing, so I just clicked right on that. I clicked "Yes" and previewed what it would like on mobile devices and it was done!
So if you're reading this on your phone, let me know what you think!

3 comments:
I was wondering what the HECK happened to your blog! it's pretty cool! and it does load so much faster!
I saw the subject and my first thought was "Brennan is crawling or walking!!!!!!!!". looking forward to that post, which will happen SOON I'm sure :)
ps: getting an iphone in july with my upgrade. I was going to get one sooner but they always have kinks to work out when they introduce a new phone to any network.
After I published the post, I knew ppl were going to think B was moving based on the title. Oops.
Get the iphone! You will LOVE IT!
Post a Comment