Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

The first Fab Five of 2011 - Woot! Woot!

1. Check out B's new kicks. His friend, Aiden, wore a pair to church on Sunday and I knew B needed a pair too.

2. Check out this loot! I got my Luv Bath and Body Works card in the mail the other day. You take the card to the store on one Thursday of each month and get a free gift. I went yesterday fully expecting to get some little dinky free gift and instead scored three free things! Pretty sweet deal! Unfortunately the enrollment period for getting a card is over now.

3. Brennan is signing! Yes signing - not singing. I have been working on sign language with him since he was way too little to understand it, but now he can sign "all done" and "please". I am so proud of him!

4. I've been working on Brennan's birthday party! I'm trying to make as much as I can myself, so I don't spend too much money on something he isn't even going to remember! I think it's going to be a doggone good time!

5. Kyle is building Brennan a toy box! I'll save pictures for when the whole thing is complete, but it is coming together very quickly! I am excited to see the finished product!

And here are some pics of my boy.

2 comments:

AbbyS. said...

CUTE!!
Tell Kyle if the toybox works out I want one too! How much would that shipping cost be? YIKES.

Laura said...

i love stealing all of your parenting ideas...i need to start the signing too....and when did you start "alone time in my room" time? also...i am jealous that brennan could put his paci back in when he was 5months old....i can wait for a lot of milestones but not that one :)

give the B-man a high-five from Stafford!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...