Friday, January 21, 2011

For Adah

This video is a special treat for Amanda's daughter, Adah. Well, I guess it's for Amanda too because hopefully it gives her a much needed and well-deserved 15 minute break while Adah watches it. (And, Amanda, no one will judge you if you let her watch it more than once/day!) And please no one judge me for the corny video. Sorry it ends so abruptly. I had to edit it down to under 15 minutes.

I hope she likes it! I hope it works. I think it will take a while to load, so you might want to let it sit awhile before you call her over.

Oh my. I just watched it without letting it load first and the sound is SOOO off from the motions that it doesn't make any sense. Maybe I will try again later. But I'll just leave it here so you can laugh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...