I feel like I just did last week's Fab Five and now here it is Friday again!
1. Brennan is becoming such a big boy. I'm not sure how fabulous I find this, but I guess he has to grow up so I might as well be excited. Check him out eating his big boy lunch today; pasta with diced tomatoes.
2. I got this CD in the mail the other day.
I won the CD in a giveaway over at Amber's Articles. I am excited to add it to our collection in the car.
3. Speaking of music; I am LOVING this song right now. The praise team has been working on this one, so we will hopefully be singing it on Sunday morning soon.
4. Swim class started back up this week. Brennan still seemed to love it and he crashed and took a 3.5 hour nap afterwards! The best part is our friends Amanda and Parker are taking the class with us!
5. It's a three-day-weekend for the hubby! Woohoo!
I hope your weekend is fabulous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"You Alone Are God" is one of my favorites! All of Hillsong's stuff is my favorite. Kelly from Kelly's Korner says their new album is FABULOUS! you should download it and it can be one of your fab 5 for next week ;)
I signed up to try to win that CD on her giveaway blog.
Post a Comment