Friday, February 8, 2013

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengths Me

Brennan worked on the letter "I" this week and learned Philippians 4:13. I didn't take a picture of the actual board this week, but here are some photos of what we did.

We did the jump to the words games again this week. We had "I" words and our sight word of the week was "can", so I'd say, "I can jump to the word ____" and he'd jump right to it. He got pretty excited about as you can see.


I didn't get a picture of him writing his letter I's, but he had fun coloring his strong man to go along with the bible verse. I was so proud of him for using a good grip on the marker completely on his own. He's getting so big!


This is just a shot of him playing his new favorite iPad game, Flow. It's not a kid's game. It's a problem solving and logic game and he's fantastic at it. Blows my mind!

We also did a Simon Says type of activity where I would say, "I can jump/spin/clap, etc" and he'd follow the directions. Again, this was a huge hit! Please excuse his super red upper lip, he's been battling a cold all week.



As a gross motor activity, we used these little pipes Kyle bought at Home Depot and made the letters we have learned so far with Raising Rock Stars Preschool. Brennan liked this activity and asked to do it again.



And this was our fun song this week. Catchy I think!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...