Were you there at the Super Bowl party when we watched the wedding video? It started with "O Love That Will Not Let Me Go" that was an arrangement that I LOVED. I found it on iTunes, it's by Chris Rice. It is on his almbum called "Peace Like a River: The Hymn Project". All that to say, the other arrangement of a hymn that he did that I liked and downloaded was "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" and I've been listening to it for a while! That is all. :)
2 comments:
Were you there at the Super Bowl party when we watched the wedding video? It started with "O Love That Will Not Let Me Go" that was an arrangement that I LOVED. I found it on iTunes, it's by Chris Rice. It is on his almbum called "Peace Like a River: The Hymn Project". All that to say, the other arrangement of a hymn that he did that I liked and downloaded was "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" and I've been listening to it for a while! That is all. :)
*album
Post a Comment