We took a break from our Raising Rock Stars Preschool last week since Brennan was sick. We were back at it this week, but I did a horrible job taking pictures until today. This week's letter was "F" and our verse was John 3:16. The verse was long for Brennan, but he did like the song that went along with it. I can't wait until he's old enough to be in our church's Cherub Choir. I think he'll love singing those songs! His word for the week was "for" which he already knew.
Here's the "F" board this week.
He used a dot marker to fill in the circles around this heart and we glued a cross and the scripture onto it.
I cut apart his verse into six strips, numbered them, mixed them up, and had him lay them out in numerical order.
I had the idea that since it was the letter "F" this week that I could let him smack the words I called out with a fly swatter. Only problem? We don't own a fly swatter (because fly starts with f), so he used a silicon basting brush and smacked each "F" word I called out. He wanted to do this over and over again. This last time we did it, I didn't call out the word, but gave him a clue about the word and had him find it.
The John 3:16 song-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that video? amazing.
Post a Comment