Monday, October 1, 2012
Top Five Photos
Linking up at the last minute after arriving home from vacation. I always like going back through my pictures and finding my top five. Here they are in chronological order.
For some reason I really wanted Brennan to wear a bow tie to Kyle's SOAC graduation at the end of June. Once I got the idea in my head, I wouldn't let it go and we ended up finding this one at Macy's. I thought he looked so cute in his khaki shorts, button up shirt, and gingham bow tie. I liked the outfit so much that I snapped some big brother pictures since we were ready to make our announcement public at that time.
I have multiple shots from Brennan playing in the hose this day and decided to go with this one because I love the pop of green from the grass. This boy loves water and doesn't care if it's all over his face.
This was taken shortly after Kyle left for deployment. He cut Brennan's hair right before he left, so it's super short in this picture. Brennan and I went outside on a beautiful day so I could hopefully get some good pictures of him. Several of them weren't in focus, but this one was my favorite from that day.
I wanted to include this one from Brennan's first day of preschool. I think he looks so grown up and I'm sorry his Dada wasn't here to see him walk into school like such a big boy.
I didn't get any "top five" shots of Brennan while we were vacationing in Myrtle Beach other than this one. I just love it. I am so happy my friend Amanda and her two girls were able to visit us while we were there. And I think it's safe to say Brennan was happy to see Adah!
Tuesday is the last day, but it's not too late to link up your Top Five photos too! Check out these great blogs and add your photos today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh my that first shot tugs at my heart! so handsome
Awe - the first one is so sweet.
Post a Comment