Friday, October 5, 2012

Annual Pictures at BF Clyde's

I decided to take Brennan to BF Clyde's Cider Mill this morning. I figured it would be much less crowded on a Friday morning than a Saturday morning and hoped I could get some good pictures of him. We've taken him there every October and it's so fun comparing the pictures we take each year.



Unfortunately there were a lot less pumpkins there than usual and many of them were super ugly. But I still managed to get some cute pictures. First, let's take little trip down memory lane.

Here are a couple of pictures from October 2010. We went there twice that year.


Here are couple from October 2011. Brennan had just recently started walking.


And finally here are the shots from today. I put him in an orange button-up shirt to keep up with tradition, but it was really too warm to be wearing it.






Love him! We are getting professional pictures taken a week from tomorrow. Hoping B cooperates as well as he did today!

Here's one more with pictures from each October.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...