Thursday, August 23, 2012

Learning So Much

I know kids change all the time and with Kyle being away, I want to try to document some of the new things Brennan is now able to do. He wasn't able to do this stuff when Kyle left just over two weeks ago.

Here's B catching a ball. He misses the small baseball a few times, but he is getting much better at catching. He got mad when I tried to stop videoing him.
 . 

Here's B finding number words. Again it's not perfect, but he's gotten super into spelling his numbers when we read his favorite number book, so I knew he was ready to start recognizing them. He's such a smarty! We got to show Dada this new trick while FaceTiming with him and B did them all correctly.


This one is truly impressive. Not only can he find each of the number words when asked, he can straight up read them in random order! I promise I don't just sit around quizzing him all the time, he just picks up on everything so quickly and asks to do it multiple times throughout the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...