I wanted to share two videos.
This first one is Brennan answering questions about Jesus dying on the cross. I started asking him these questions because when we are out driving, he can always recognize churches. I asked him one day how he knew a building was a church and he said, "Cross". I then asked him who died on the cross and taught him the answer to that question and the others. I wish the video was a little clearer. I know I can understand him way better than anyone else, but I think it's still super sweet.
This video I took just the other day. Brennan has been obsessed with letters for a long time. When he first learned them, he called many of them by their phonetic sounds. I wanted to catch him on video saying his letters now because they are so much clearer than they used to be. Unfortunately he leaves out "w" in this video, which is the hardest one for him to say.

No comments:
Post a Comment