Here are some pictures I shared on Instagram, but wanted to share here too!
Brennan loves the iPad. Here is playing Temple Run, which he doesn't know how to play. Yet. He seems to think the goal is to make the man jump into the water because he gets all excited and claps his hands every time it makes a "splash".
This picture is also from this past Saturday. It poured pretty much all morning and afternoon, so we didn't leave the house. Brennan didn't even get out of his pjs. I opened the basement door to let Ringo outside to potty and Brennan ran over and immediately said, "God made more rain!" We often talk about the different things God made. Shortly after this picture was taken, Brennan made a big mess by dumping Go Fish cards all over the basement floor. When I asked him to pick them up he said, "Mommy clean up." That wasn't an option, so I asked him, "Who made this mess, Brennan?" His response, "God!". So maybe he's a little confused. And he still had to clean up his mess.
Our church service was outside on Sunday. We've been worshipping outside at Bethel Park one Sunday each month. They set up a big tent so the kiddos are contained.
On Monday we went to the mall; one of B's favorite locations. Not sure why he likes it there so much except he just gets to walk around and ride in his stroller while people watching. Here he is sitting in one of the rides. We were able to talk to Dada while we were at the mall, so that made this trip especially exciting!
On Monday night we were able to FaceTime with Dada again. We talked to him during B's tubby time and then said goodnight. After that it was time for B's bedtime stories. I snapped this pic because I thought he looked so sweet with his head in my lap while I was reading. Usually he just sits beside me.
On Tuesday we went to the commissary and then the library. I checked out a new "Sid the Science Kid" DVD for Brennan. He got to watch it while he ate lunch. He was pretty excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment