It's Friday! That means is time to share some fabulous things that have been going on over at Calton Corner!
1. I can barely walk! But it's fabulous because it means I am getting good workouts in during Stroller Strides. It probably also has to do with the fact that we missed 1.5 weeks of class while we were in DC. My legs are hurting today. It's a good kind of pain though!We actually didn't go to Stroller Strides this morning, so hopefully they will recover a little. Brennan has been great during the workouts and falls asleep during each class!
2. Our pool date with Adah on Wednesday was so much fun! I know I already talked about it here, but Brennan was just so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to go back. Hopefully we'll get a few more pool dates in before school is out for the summer. I'm sure the pool will packed then! (Side note - when you read or hear someone say a line from a song, even though they aren't talking about the song, does it make you start singing the song in your head?? That happens to me all the time at church! And now I'm singing, "School's out for the summer!")
3. At OCF on Wednesday we have a rotating dinner schedule. During the summer, the main course is usually some kind of salad. I don't have dinner until August, but I am already thinking about what kind of salad I want to fix. As of now I am thinking I might go with this one. It looks yummy to me! I'm not a big almond person though, so I might leave those out.
4. Last night Kyle gave me a massage! It was wonderful! He rubbed my back and spent a lot of time on my legs since they are so sore. Thanks, babe!
5. I am proud of myself for being right on track with reading the Bible in a Year. I am so happy I've been able to stick with it. I got all stressed because after church on Sunday I couldn't find my Bible. I've been using Kyle's, but it's not as cute as my polka-dot Bible. Yesterday, a friend and neighbor brought my Bible over. She had been at church Wednesday night and saw it. So now I have it back! Hip-hip-horray!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have LOT of fun salads if you need more ideas!!
ummmm....good think you kept it PG with the fact that he spent a lot of time on your "legs"......;)
Seriously TMI! I am already having a hard enough time being away from Brennan so let's not do anything that could possibly lead to another little monkey butt I dont get to be around!
Post a Comment