Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Splish Splash!

Last night, I decided to take some pictures of Brennan in the tub. I hadn't done it since his very first submerged bath. He still loves bath time!



When he gets out of the tub, I wrap him up in a hooded towel. I always say to him, "Wrap up your head, wrap up your arms, wrap up your legs, and what do we have? The world's cutest baby-burrito!"


He was so happy after his bath and during his last feeding that I had to snap a few more pictures.


Today we went to Stroller Strides and then had a play date over at Amanda's.



Christie came over too and we all went swimming. Brennan really seemed to like it. He loved being in Adah's float.




But I guess it wore him out. How cute is he?!? He took a little nap right there in the pool!

2 comments:

The Dishmons said...

could you please make a video of you singing that song to him! :)

valerie said...

um, amanda, i do believe she said she "SAYS" to him, and not "SINGS".

ps: i'm glad you all don't just sit around twiddling your thumbs waiting for me to get out of school on june 18th! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...