Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday's Fab Five

I have a little cold, so I'm feeling sort of crummy.

Here are 5 reasons I hope I feel all better soon.

1. So I can kiss Brennan without fear of getting him sick. He is so expressive now and will smile and laugh when you go in for kisses. I love that kid.

2. So I can kiss my husband without fear of getting him sick. Or without the fear that I might sneeze all over him! I love that guy.

3. So I can breathe through both nostrils at the same time. This is true for many reasons. I hate not being able to breathe through my nose. It drives me crazy because the stopped up side runs constantly, but you can't blow anything out. It makes sleeping more difficult too.

4. So I can sing with the praise team on Sunday morning without a box of tissues beside me or fear of hacking up a lung.

5. So I just feel better and back to my fabulous self! Ha! :)

I hope you are healthy and that you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

The Dishmons said...

this is val... amanda and i agree this fab five was quite lame. amanda says it is a cop out because nothing fabulous is happening in your life right now. i can think of ONE fab thing that happened very recently. make that TWO fab things. just saying. LAME.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...