Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday's Fab Five

Five fabulous things I am looking forward to...

1. I bought an Ergo and get to pick it up today! I can't wait to use it and I can't wait to visit Papoose and see what the store is like!

2. Brennan's first Easter. I know he doesn't know what is going on yet, but I am excited. I can't wait to use his Easter basket I bought from Pottery Barn Kids!


3. My half-sister and nephews are coming visit! They get here on the 7th and I can't wait. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving and I know they are all looking forward to meeting Brennan. We will also get to take them around the Navy base and will probably tour the Nautilus.

Isaiah

Tevin

Hollie


4. Kyle's dad is coming to visit! Larry and Linda will be here with us the weekend of the April 10th and the weekend of the 17th. I am excited for Kyle's dad to meet his very first grandson! I obviously need to take some pictures while they're here because I have none on my computer!

5. The Dishmons are coming! And not just to visit, they are moving here! Woohoo!

(And yes, I did steal that header from your blog, but I wanted a pic of the entire family!)

Have a wonderful weekend and a very happy Easter.

2 comments:

The Dishmons said...

so much excitment the next few weeks and so many new people for Brennan to be spoiled by!

You will LOVE the Ergo!

Most importantly I will be there in 10 days!!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!

valerie said...

i don't know what you all are talking about. i'm the opposite of excited.



:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...