The shower went great even though I had a slightly disastrous morning.
Brennan woke up early, about 5:20 for his morning feeding. I fed him and then being the good baby that he is, he went right back down. I decided to stay up because I needed to make the pineapple stuffing I was bringing to the shower. So I was up bright and early working in the kitchen. The stuffing had to bake for an hour and after it was done, I took my shower and got ready and even cleaned the house a little while Brennan was still asleep. After scooping the cat litter, I heard Ringo in the kitchen and went in and discovered this...
...Ringo had eaten my pineapple stuffing!
Thank goodness for great friends. I called Amanda, she went to the store and got the ingredients needed, and started making another batch. By the time I woke Brennan up, fed him, and got to Amanda's, it was already in the oven!

2 comments:
That made me laugh out loud for real! HAHAHAHA! Havent you guys learned NOT to leave food sitting on your counter by now? Ringo's been around for quite awhile now...
that is by far one of the WORST pics of me....good thing Adah is cute so hopefully people will look at her and not me!
Post a Comment