He seems to consistently be sleeping through the night now (knock on wood). Tuesday night he went to sleep at 7:50 and slept straight through until 5:20. I fed him at 5:20 and he went back to sleep in his crib from 6-9! I went back to sleep too! I slept until 9am on Wednesday morning.
Last night, he did equally well. He was up later than usual because we went to visit Amanda and Adah. He went down just before 10 and slept until 6:30. Then went back down at 7:15 and I had to wake him up at 8:45 because we were going out with Amanda and Adah at 9:45. I actually stayed up this morning after his 6:30 feeding and showered, got ready, and ate my breakfast while he was fast asleep. It was amazing!
He was so great during our outing today too! Amanda came to pick us up at 9:45. He slept in the car on the way up to Warwick, RI. We met Amanda's friend Brenda and her son Jack at Target up there. He was awake and happy the whole time at Target. I fed him in the food court area at Target and then we all went to Chipotle. (YUMMY!) He fell asleep in his car seat while we ate and slept until we got home!
Now that I've bragged, we'll see what the rest of the day has in store for me! :)
Here's my sweetie pie!

3 comments:
Love the picture...love the fact that you get to sleep...love the new look, although I loved the old one too...and LOVE the fact that you helped me set up mine! I'm having fun!! You're the best!
Baby looks like Daddy!!!
Brag all you want! He is super cute and so is your blog!! I will add it to my must reads!!
Post a Comment