I have been throughly uninspired today to write my Fab Five.
Not sure why.
It's been a good week. Just nothing that seems super exciting to write about and since I know everyone is used to reading about my super exciting life, I'm kind of drawing a blank.
So, here goes a recap of some of the highlights from the week. (Thanks Val for your inspiration!)
1. This past Sunday was the Dishmons first Sunday back in CT. It was pretty awesome having them at church. It was even more awesome that Amanda had a coughing fit during the service and would try to hold in her cough only to make a snorting noise that made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe. After church, a big group went to lunch at Paul's Pasta! It was nice to have lunch all together.
2. On Sunday night I ate a very delicious Dairy Queen Blizzard. (Who was I kidding? My life IS exciting!) The line was crazy long, but it was well worth it; even if I did find blizzard all over the backseat of my car. Who was sitting back there again?!? (It is possible that is was projectile baby spit-up, however, it is more fun to try and blame the person who was back there!)
3. Wednesday night the guys went out, so Val and I went over to Amanda's. I almost got another Blizzard, but then we ate fruit and dip instead. It was a low-key night spent watching the way too long Idol Gives Back episode, but fun nonetheless.
4. On Thursday, Brennan and I went with Amanda and Adah to meet Brenda and Jack in Warwick, RI. It was nice to get out of the house during the day. And our Chipotle lunch really hit the spot.
5. Today is Friday! Fridays are good even though I'm not working anymore. The weather was great, even though I stayed inside all day. I got a nap today, which was lovely. Kyle is currently mowing the yard so it is taken care of before the weekend. Now I'm looking forward to a nice weekend spent with family and friends!
Hope your week was equally as super-fabulous as mine! :D
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment