Thursday, April 15, 2010

Talking

Today Brennan was playing on his activity mat. He was so happy and was cooing like crazy while I was singing to him, so I decided to see what I could get on video. Check it out!




Also, he wants to say hi to Larry and Amanda! Sorry we left you out! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!!! seriously...can he be any cuter? i love him so much. that video made me soooo sad that im not there getting to watch him grow up. thanks for depressing me....:)
LaLa

Valerie said...

love your little man! and all of his smiles. and can i just say, i love the brennan song. remind me to sing some of the john & gabe songs i've learned from tim and bridget :)

Anonymous said...

That is too Cute!

Valerie L.

AmandaCalton said...

i love love love love him!! He is pretty much the cutest thing EVER! I love to see him smile and laugh, i showed the video to James and i really thought he was going to cry! What an Absolutely beautiful perfect little boy, we cant wait to meet him.

Amanda and James

Anonymous said...

your baby IS super cute...how did that happen??? ;) mostly is smiled over how cute he was and laughed over how animated you were...although my volume was up really high so maybe that's why you sounded loud :) love you!!

Laura & Baby E

KyDi2 said...

I just saw this video of Brennan this morning. He is so precious! Thanks for including me. When is your visit to KY? Love, Mrs. H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...