Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Bunny Picture

I went to the mall on Friday. Before going, I was thinking I might get Brennan's picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Once we got there, I got sidetracked and almost forgot all about it. We were getting ready to exit on the 2nd floor when I saw the Easter Bunny below. I decided we should at least go check it out.

Obviously I've never paid that much attention to the photos with the bunny or Santa before because I had NO IDEA how much they cost. I was looking at the sign when the cashier told me that there are six packages, but each of them is $21.99. I thought that sounded completely ridiculous; especially when the quality probably wouldn't be that great.

I almost turned back around and didn't do it, but decided to go for it anyways. :)

Brennan was asleep in his stroller. I felt bad having to unbuckle him and get him out just for a silly picture that mommy wanted. One of his socks fell off when I was getting him out, so I went ahead and took the other sock off too. He stayed asleep, but was getting hungry so we had a hard time getting a picture without his hands in his mouth. Check out his toes! He spreads them apart so far and they are so long!



Well worth my $21.99 plus tax I think! ;-)

4 comments:

Vaiva said...

That's is so cute! Totally worth the money, I think. We take pics with Santa and Bunny too. We usually only get the USB with the pics, and we can print however many we want after that. Also, here we get a free 4x6 picture cause we're military. But I think it's totally worth doing that. Last Christmas we got a crying picture of Katrina with Santa. But she loved the Bunny!

Love seeing pics of Mr. Brennan. He's a cutie!

Hoover Family said...

So cute! Isn't the price ridiculous. I've totally blanked on the name of the mall in CT ... but I think that one lets you take your own picture if you want. I know the price is nuts!

Anonymous said...

RACHEL'S MOM & DAD:SEEMS HE MAY NOT LIKE SOCKS. SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK! HE IS HANDSOME, LIKE YOUR DAD.

The Dishmons said...

That is one creepy bunny! But one cute little man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...