1. We "celebrated" Brennan's 1 month birthday yesterday! The first month went by so fast!
2. Praise the Lord for the beautiful weather we had at the beginning of the week. Brennan and I got to go for a walk 5 days in a row! Now we know that he loves his stroller. And mommy has been getting some much needed exercise.
3. This song has been stuck in my head constantly since Kyle put the CD in my car. Love it! (I couldn't embed the real video and the other videos weren't good, so just go and listen).
4. Now that I am staying at home with the baby and have more time on my hands (yeah right), I want to be better about sending people birthday cards. At the beginning of the month, I bought cards for everyone in my calendar who has a March birthday. I hope I can be as good about sending them out in the future too. Hopefully they'll bring some birthday cheer!
5. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. We have no plans, other than praying we can make it to church on time on Sunday with losing an hour of sleep!
Have a great weekend and don't forget to spring forward!

1 comment:
and...the most important Fab Five is that I will be living there one month from today! Just saying! You will probably get sick of me telling or saying something about it...but i can't help it! I am BEYOND excited to live near you again and especially to meet the cutest baby boy in the WORLD!
Post a Comment