1. Tomorrow is the first day of spring! I am loving this spring-like weather. I know I mentioned it last week too, but it's worth mentioning again. I'm sure it won't last forever, but I am enjoying it while it's here. I love taking walks and I love being able to hear the birds chirp when I am up for Brennan's first feeding of the day! Bring on the sunshine!
2. Brennan went to visit my classroom on Wednesday! It was so nice to surprise the kids with a visit. They were very excited! It was nice to see all my co-workers too!I also met with my principal while I was at school and I am now officially a stay-at-home-mom. She recommended that I take a year without pay instead of resigning, just to keep my options open. I submitted my official letter yesterday, so I am not going back to work next school year. I'm sure there will be days that I miss it, but I am definitely looking forward to spending my days with my little man. I feel very blessed to be able to do so.
3. Brennan is still getting spoiled. We still get several presents in the mail each week. I don't have pictures to share of them, but this week he got an outfit from Baby Gap and an outfit from Carters. He got this awesome I LOVE MOM AND DAD onesie from Target (thanks, Val!!! I like it so much I think I'll buy him another one, oh wait I already did!). He also got 3 new books. There was also a regift of an ugly black crow (thanks, Laura), but that one was for mommy and is part of a long story.
4. I love organizing stuff! Yesterday I cleaned out and reorganized Brennan's closet. It looks much better. I also went through my dresses and took out ones to donate to Goodwill. Nothing's better than a little spring cleaning! Hopefully today I can go through more of my clothes.
5. Now saving the best for last! The Dishmons will be here soon! The movers come one week from Monday to pack up their stuff in Monterey and after a visit in Texas, they will here! I cannot wait. This will probably show up on my Fab Five up until they get here! Here is where they'll be living and where Brennan and I will be spending a lot of our time!

2 comments:
BEST FAB FIVE EVER! Thanks for being my personal stalker and getting pics of the new crib! And I need to see pics of these super cute outfits and now you have to tell the crow story...just sayin! :)
the crow story...where to begin...i don't even remember how it got started!
Post a Comment