So...
today I took my mom and sister to Foxwoods casino. My mom had been before, but wanted my sis to see it too. We ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and while there I fed Brennan. It was a little crowded to feed him at the booth though, so once I got done eating, I decided to go out into the main area and use my "hooter hider" there to feed him. In the middle of feeding him, this cute little old lady came up and said, "Whatcha got under there?" I thought she was being facetious and told her it was a baby.
Well, I think she thought I just had my baby covered up with a blanket, so she peeked over the top of it only to realize I was nursing the baby!!!
She was so embarrassed! It actually didn't embarrass me at all. I guess I've lost all sense of modesty now! I just thought the lady was cute and her reaction was precious. I told her it was completely fine and she smiled at me and said, "God bless."
Pretty much hilarious I think!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
best story EVER!
Huhlarious! That is so funny. Val L
How funny!
that story is almost as good as the one when you saw me naked ;)
Post a Comment