Thursday, March 18, 2010

So Big!

I thought Brennan looked extra grown up in his outfit today, so I decided we needed to have a photo shoot.

It got off to rough start after I took his binky away.


So, he got his binky back and was much more content.


I think he looks like he's in time-out in this one.


But he wasn't thinking he was in time-out, he was getting ready to spit up. Right before this picture, his binky flew out of his mouth along with a fountain of spit up. You can see that his outfit is wet now.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

he looks SO BIG (and adorable!) in the 2nd to last picture... his little shoes.... too stinking cute!

The Dishmons said...

ummm....NEVER take a paci from a happy baby! :) and I don't like him growing cause I want to meet him when he is little....and those shoes are HUGE!

Rachel said...

Those shoes barely fit on his feet! They are size 0 and I have to stuff them in there. I just put them on there yesterday because they matched and I thought they were cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...