Today we got to go meet Brennan's new PreK teacher. He will be at a new school this year and he is super excited about it. He's a peer role model in the integrated preschool and think it will be a perfect fit for him. I pray he is a good friend and learns to help others in need. He loved his classroom right away and got busy playing! Bryce had fun too. I think he's also ready for school!
We went for a little Froyo treat afterwards!
And then came home and played in the water. We've had mild weather for the last few weeks and today it was in the 80s. We are soaking up these last few days of summer vacation! Brennan's first day of school is next Tuesday.
I am excited about the one-on-one time I'm going to get to spend with this little guy while big bro is at school. I've already signed him up for gymnastics and we will go to story time too. He's a wild one for sure, but check out this dinner time OCD-ness that is coming out. The other night I gave him a handful of grapes and when I looked back at him he had put them all flat side down. And then tonight he put his grilled cheese pieces all in a line. He's nuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment