Super random post ahead!
On July 11, my Jamberry Starter Kit arrived. I haven't really talked about it any on the blog, but I signed up as a Jamberry Independent Consultant on July 1st and have been having so much fun selling this product. The day the kit came in was super exciting!
I got my samples all organized on my business cards so I could hand them out to people!
Brennan had been begging us to take him to Dicks so he could play golf for several weeks. I wasn't about to take both boys there alone, so we waited for a Saturday when Daddy was home and all went together. I think it's so funny that he has fallen in love with golf. It started last year when we went to Smugglers' Notch, Vermont and he saw golf on TV for the first time. He loves to watch it, he loves to play putt putt, he just loves golf right now. Dicks Sporting Goods has a little putting green and he was happy we finally took him!
Bryce even got in on the action!
That afternoon I let the boys play in the hose. Brennan was so funny because all of a sudden he looked at me and said, "Mommy, will Auntie Val be mad I got my Red Sox shirt wet?" I had to take this picture and send it to her. He knows how much Auntie Val loves her Red Sox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment