Sunday, August 24, 2014

Playground and PJs

Really hoping I can get back into a regular blogging schedule again!

The boys and I have been going to the small playground in our neighborhood every night after supper. We've been eating earlier than normal and going there is helping me keep my sanity before bedtime. Bryce has decided he only goes up stairs like a big boy while there; no more crawling up them. They both love the swings and slides and just having time to run around! It's quickly becoming my favorite part of the day!









One of my other favorite parts? Dressing the boys in matching PJs!



And one last picture of Brennan's favorite part of the day. Anytime Bryce is sleeping and B is awake, he asks to play Chutes and Ladders. We are playing no less than 10 times/day right now. I love that he loves board games, but this one can be a killer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...