I hadn't taken the boys to the Niantic Children's Museum in a while, so one morning I called our local library to see if the free museum pass was available. It was, so we went and picked it up and headed to Niantic. I just took a few pictures, but both boys had lots of fun. I've mentioned here before that it is just a house with little play areas for kids. It's nice because it's small and not overwhelming for me to take the boys alone. And there's always something new each time we go!
We had the most fun in the frozen shadow room. You stand against this wall and a bright light shines on you. Then when the light goes off, you move away and your shadow is still there. I was able to move away and take a picture of our frozen shadows. We did this over and over again!
Brennan finally decided he was ready to ride the zip-line (with a little help from Momma)!
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment