Saturday, August 2, 2014

It Never Gets Old

On Friday, July 18th the boys and I were able to time it right and watch Kyle's submarine come back home! He had only been gone since Monday, but it's still so fun to watch a sub come down the water; especially when they are coming home! I didn't know it at the time, but Kyle was driving the sub in this day!

Kyle was able to get home earlier than usual that day, so I decided to take Brennan to see the new Planes movie. It worked out well because Bryce took an amazing 4.5 hour nap at home, which gave Kyle a chance to rest too! The movie was cute. I like the first one better and Brennan kept asking to leave before it was over, but we ended up making it through the whole thing.

After the movie we came home and woke up Bryce and Daddy. We went to eat supper at our favorite local outdoor seafood restaurant, which happens to have an ice cream shop right next door.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...