Yesterday was Brennan's first day back to school after Spring Break. We had a really nice and relaxing Spring Break and I was surprised when I was a little sad to see him go to back to school. Once he was there though, I got so much accomplished during those 2.5 hours. Bryce napped the whole time so I cleaned up dog poop from the yard, cleaned Bryce's side of the car because he is world's messiest traveler, cleaned out our sandbox so it was ready for the season, and cleaned the sliding door track in the kitchen!
Once we picked Brennan up from school, we headed to the playground. I wasn't sure how much fun the playground would be this spring and summer trying to keep up with two boys, but it has been great. Brennan is much more independent now and just does he own thing. Bryce is way more independent than Brennan was at his age and is all over the place. Bryce even went down the big tunnel slide by himself yesterday. He's crazy.
After the playground we headed home for lunch. Brennan wanted to do another Easter egg hunt, so we waited until Bryce was down for his second nap and went outside. I think egg hunts are going to be a daily (yesterday was even twice) occurrence for a while. Here are few pictures of Brennan finding the eggs and of both boys playing in the sandbox at different times yesterday. It was Bryce's first time trying out the sandbox and he loved it.
And finally here's a good video of Bryce walking. He's pretty much walking full time now. If he falls then he'll crawl a little bit until he can get to something to help him back up. I love watching him toddle all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment