Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bryce Gets a Haircut!

I took Bryce to get his hair cut today. He had just a little trim right before his one-year pictures, but it was definitely time for another. I took him to Crewcuts and Curls. I never got around to taking Brennan there when he was little and now he's a big boy and goes with Daddy to the barbershop. Brennan was also way more mellow and willing to just sit still let Kyle cut his hair at Bryce's age. Bryce rarely sits still. This was the perfect place for him. We got to pick out a movie and special car to sit in and he did wonderful. All for just $15!

Here's are two pictures from Easter to reference how long his hair was before. We are thinking that we want to keep his hair longer than Brennan's, but I was ready to have it off his ears.


And here he is today!



My little baby is becoming a big boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...