Yesterday I took the boys to the playground after Bryce's nap. We're trying to fill our last week before Brennan has back to school with fun activities. Once we got there, Brennan really didn't want to play that much. Grrr! I take him there to try and wear him out, but then he just roams around aimlessly. Bryce got to have some fun though and crawled through the tunnel! I love his smile in this picture.
After the playground, I decided to drive up the road just a minute and visit the Groton Family Farm. We pass it often, but have never stopped. Brennan had fun checking out the chickens and sheep. We walked inside where they sell fresh veggies, eggs, and local honey. The guy working even took us in the back to see some back chickens!
It was funny because after our stop at the farm, we came home to eat lunch and then the boys went down for nap. When Brennan and I were praying before his rest he said, "Thank you God for the sheep with headphones." I'm not sure why he thought the horns were headphones, but it made me laugh.
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment