Bucket peek-a-boo!
All 3 boys want to wrestle with Daddy!
This wild one is hard to control in the bathtub now!
We've made a few trips into our downtown the past few weeks. Love it!
Yep, Bryce is all over the place. Brennan is going potty before tubby and Bryce came right on in too!
I watched a friend's little boy so they could move into their new house. The boys had fun playing together all day!
Brennan got all tatted up!
Yep, like I said, he's everywhere!
And I actually did a few activities I had "pinned" forever ago!
Bryce has been enjoying the tree swing!
And just this morning we went to the library!
No lack of action happening here!
Hope you're having a great Monday!


2 comments:
Your kids are CUTE! I also have some wild bathers. I've recently freed them from their bath seats and they are all over the tub.
Post a Comment