Monday, August 5, 2013

Fort Griswold

I'm really not much of a history buff, but I decided it was time for a little history lesson last week and stopped by for a impromptu visit of Fort Griswold. The old fort has a tall tower that Brennan often sees while we are out driving and he always points it out. I figured it was a good day to stop and let him take a look around. I wasn't about to climb all the way to the top with both boys because I knew Brennan would never make it, but he was still quite the trooper walking all around the historic grounds.

Here are some low quality iPhone pics of our time there.






Both boys were great. Bryce slept most of the time and then they played happily together once we got home!

And just for fun, here are some pictures of the first time I visited Fort Griswold back in August of 2007 when my parents came to visit.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...