Friday, August 2, 2013

Compare and Contrast

I decided it was time to do another comparison blog between Brennan and Bryce. I still find it so funny how some people will say they look alike and others say they look so different.

Here's a pic of both boys playing with the workbench while propped up by the Boppy. Brennan (top) is six months old and Bryce is five months old.


Both boys loved the water from birth. Brennan is on top. Both boys are five months old.


A little Johnny Jumper action! In the same outfit no less! Brennan is on top again and both boys are six months old.


I just took this picture of Bryce this week. He's on the bottom. Both are six months old again. 


I still think they look quite a bit different. Bryce just has those bright blue eyes, blonde hair, and fair complexion. I think someone mentioned something once about their noses looking alike and I think that might be true looking at some of these pictures. Either way they are both tons of trouble, but I love them to death!

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...