I'm participating in the December Photo Project again this year! I'll be posting one (well at least one) picture each day during first 25 days of December! Hope you enjoy! You can head over View From the Prairie Box and sign up too!
Today's picture isn't anything fancy (I doubt any of them will be), but I still love it. After I get Brennan out of his crib in the morning and change his diaper, the first thing is always wants to do is read some books. He walks over to his shelves, picks one to read, and brings it to me in the glider. We read it, he gets out of my lap, returns it the shelf, and then picks another one. This goes on for 3-4 books most mornings until he finds the magic one. The "magic one" is a different book everyday, but it's the one he doesn't want to put back on the shelf after we read it. Instead he wants to bring that one out of his room and carry it around with him. Sometimes he'll eat breakfast with it. Somedays it has to go in the car with us. Today the "magic one" was a Blue's Clues book. We must've read this one over 20 times this morning. I love that he loves reading so much! And I think he looks awfully grown up in this picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment