Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

We put our Christmas tree up today. Brennan took a really long nap and it gave us the perfect opportunity to put it up. I was excited to see his reaction when he woke up and he didn't let me down. Check out that look of wonder. I love it!

I've been using the Instagram app more recently and love it. The above pic was edited in Instagram and so were the two below.
Our Christmas tree. Complete with a train underneath!
I took this one the other day, but it's just too cute not to share.

And finally, here's a video of B watching the train under the tree. He's not wearing a shirt because he had just finished eating pasta for dinner and he always eats pasta without a shirt.


We still have some more decorating to do, but we are definitely in the Christmas spirit now. I just ordered our Christmas cards tonight and can't wait to mail those out! I think Brennan is really going to enjoy Christmas this year and I am so excited to celebrate!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...