Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

I have lots of pictures to share today!

Last night we went to church for the Christmas Eve service. Brennan looked so handsome!

Being at church kept Brennan up past his normal bedtime, but thankfully he slept in until 8:30 this morning! Normally we have to be at church at 8:30, but since there was no Sunday school we all got to get some extra sleep. Kyle and I had put together all of Brennan's presents yesterday during nap, so once we got up this morning, we pulled them out of the guest room and brought them into the living room. I pulled up Skype on the computer, so my family was able to see his reaction to all his gifts. He was definitely excited!






He had already opened gifts from some family members, but today this is what he got:
Thomas and Friends engines and tracks for his train table

Table and chairs and an easel - both from IKEA

Fisher Price workbench

Fisher Price Stand n Play car ramp
Needless to say he was a little sad when we had to tear him away from his gifts to go to church. I did snap these pictures as I was getting him dressed this morning. Hehe. 



We are missing our family back home in Kentucky (and the ones vacationing in the Smoky Mountains!), but have had a very good day celebrating here in CT. We found a restaurant open for dinner, so we are meeting up with friends tonight to continue our Christmas celebration! Hope your Christmas has been wonderful as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...