It's a rainy Friday here, so B and I will just be lounging around the house today. Here are some of the fun things we've been up to this past week.
1. We are all healthy! Praise the Lord. Last week Brennan had a little stomach bug. I thought it was gone by Friday, but it reared its ugly head again Saturday night while we were out to eat. Then Saturday night I didn't sleep well and could tell something was wrong with my stomach. By Sunday morning I was hit hard by it and didn't do much at all. Thankfully Kyle was able to help out with Brennan. By Sunday evening, I was already feeling better, but Kyle was starting to feel crummy. He was up several times Sunday night and ended up being hit the hardest out of the three of us. Thankfully he had Monday off to rest and recover. As much as being sick is so no fun, I couldn't help but the positive in it because Kyle and I weren't sick on the same days, so Brennan was always well taken care and it happened during a long weekend, which was crummy, but gave Kyle extra time to recuperate.
2. Brennan's Shutterfly photobook arrived this week! I love it so so so much! It actually brought tears to my eyes looking through it and seeing how much he has changed in one short year.
3. Speaking of pictures of Brennan, I am a little obsessed with looking at his photos on Becky Anderson's site. I am so glad she was able to take his one year photos and can't wait to see our entire gallery. If you haven't looked already (or want to look again) click here for his cake pictures and here for a few other pics.
4. Three letters: DMT. That stands for "Draw My Thing"; my new favorite Facebook game. I am not big on FB games, but this one has me addicted. It's pretty much like Pictionary. You can play in a room with strangers or create your own private room and invite only your friends. It never fails to make me literally laugh out loud when I am playing. You should check it out and if you see me on FB chat, send me an invite to play!
5. I worked out today. I'm not saying I'm going to do it every single day (which I should), but I did it today. It was only 20 minutes and even that little bit of time kicked my butt.
And I have to include a few pics of Brennan or my mom gets mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment