Happy Friday! Here's a short and sweet Fab Five. I will be posting Brennan's 1 year update later today!
1. Brennan is one year old today! Whoa! Check him out playing on the computer earlier this week. He is on the site Kneebouncers. Unfortunately they have started charging for their site, but there are still a few free games.
2. My sister and brother-in-law are here! They will help us celebrate at Brennan's party tomorrow!
3. We are going to tour ESPN in Bristol, CT this afternoon. When Lauren and Clint have a baby, they are going to name it (him or her) ESPN, so it is quite fitting! :)
4. Brennan had a fun playdate with his friend Brady on Wednesday!
5. I got to babysit for my buddy Parker on Monday. I would say it was good practice for when we have another baby, but Brennan napped the whole time, so I was only watching one kiddo.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Here a few shots of Brennan this morning now that he is the big 0-1!
To him it is just another day.
Brennan knows how old he is.
He even got a special pancake in the shape of a one!
He sure loves his new ride-on toy from Auntie La-la and Uncle C-dub.

No comments:
Post a Comment