Monday, February 14, 2011

Brennan's First Year

Check out Brennan's memory book! I've been working on it over the past year and now it is all done. Much to my surprise, I received a Shutterfly coupon for 50% off 12x12 photobooks the other day!!! I was so excited that it came at the perfect time! Also, thanks to my Momma for my Shutterfly gift card for Christmas!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Here is my question-Do you plan to make one of these every year or just the first year? I already do a "family yearbook" that is 12x12 each year but I can't decide if I am just going to incorporate all pics into that or do separate ones. But then what happens if we have 4 kids? Do I make 5 books each year???? Maybe I need to blog about this...

The Dishmons said...

Rach it turned out super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...