
I love a good deal.
I love pictures (especially ones of Brennan).
I love Christmas cards.
Put all three together like Shutterfly has done and I pretty much feel like I've hit the jackpot!
I have been looking at Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly for awhile now. I used Shutterfly to make a photo book for my mom and sisters after our vacation this summer to the Smoky Mountains. It turned out great! I have also started a rather large book that documents Brennan's first year and can't wait to finish that one up and have it printed. Since I have been so happy with Shutterfly, I was already planning on ordering my Christmas photo cards from there. I have gotten several emails about certain percentages off, but I don't think I have the perfect picture to use yet, so I haven't ordered any.
My patience (or procrastination) has paid off! Shutterfly is now offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers!
I signed up and you should too! I am excited to make my first Christmas photo card now that we have a baby. I wasn't sure people would want a picture of just Kyle and me, so I've never done them in the past.
Shutterfly offers tons of great products for Christmas:
I am thinking about going with this card. But I could always change my mind.
Happy shopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment