Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Drums and Dino and Elvis, Oh My!

Just wanted to share some pictures of Brennan from Sunday.

I bought him these bongo drums last week. He LOVES them. They also turn into a rolling toy to encourage crawling!

Future dummer
I just adore the faces this kid makes!


Brennan loves all of our fur babies. Dino now actually lets Brennan pet him.
Elvis is more standoffish. But he must love Brennan too because the other night I was in the nursery cleaning up before Brennan's bedtime and about jumped out of my skin when I looked in the crib and saw this.
Kyle ran and grabbed the camera and managed to get this shot of Elvis yawning.
Then we put Brennan in the crib too to see what Elvis would do and he immediately got up and jumped out.
(The cats aren't allowed in the room while Brennan is sleeping, so please don't worry about them getting into the crib.)
I could just eat him up!


2 comments:

JCo said...

What great faces - you are right! And the cat in the crib is one to remember. Too funny!

The Dishmons said...

The cats aren't allowed but Ringo sleeps in the crib with him at night :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...